GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING SYSTEM
The Global Supply Chain Planning System (GSCPS) primary purpose is used to optimize the entire supply chain process in order to generate the highest return on investment.
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING SYSTEM CAPABILITES.
The following is a listing of the more significant capabilities:
- Provide management with a tool to accurately predict the financial and production impact of changes in the Global Supply Chain Process.
- Compare third party suppliers to the current operations from a profit, cost and delivery basis.
- Determine projected revenues and profitability based on proposed changes in supply chain process.
- Determine Gross Margin Return On Investment (GMROI) based on proposed changes in the supply chain processes.
- Interface to external data bases to minimize data input.
- Determine all aspects of the Global Supply Chain Network.
- Identify potential supply chain bottleneck areas.
- Determine projected order fulfillment times based on proposed supply chain process changes.
- Determine projected number of stockouts based on proposed supply chain process changes.
- Identify potential supply chain process improvements (opportunities).
- Determine the projected In-process and Finished Goods inventory requirements.
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING SYSTEM REPORTING CAPABILITIES.
- Throughput capability in terms of order fulfillment.
- Supply Chain Process Utilizations.
- Total process time to process an order and projected stock-outs by SKU.
- Projected revenues which includes total revenues and revenues by channel for each proposed scenario.
- Projected manufacturing and purchased costs, profits, and profit margins by SKU for each proposed scenario.
- Projected in-process and finished goods inventory costs and number of units at all locations in the supply chain process for each proposed scenario.
- Gross Margin Return On Investment (GMROI) for each proposed scenariop
BENEFITS OF GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING SYSTEM.
- Significantly improve profitability.
- Cost effectively identify where to apply resources (capital, inventory, equipment, and labor) in order to identify the factors that have the greatest impact on current and future profitability
- Rapidly evaluate proposed changes in the Global Supply Chain Process to achieve desired targets before committing large sums of capital.
- Manage risks with a high degree of confidence in the expected results.
Our experience on similar projects have resulted in the following potential benefits:
- 22% - 38% reduction in operating cost
- 25% - 35% reduction in required floor space
- 23% - 46% improvement in total product process time
- 18% - 30% savings in capital investment
Global Supply Chain Planning System can be used as often as is needed, based on the business/operating environment. This will allow the analyst to evaluate future business and operating scenarios to optimize the profitability and throughput capability of the entire supply chain process.